Our literacy@work approach is at the forefront of literacy provision in New Zealand. We offer an integrated model that inspires improved performance and productivity, and lifts the foundation skills of your workforce.
We address literacy and numeracy challenges with the aim of increasing accuracy, safety and productivity in your workplace. We’ll equip your people with the confidence and skills to extend into new areas and to perform and communicate more effectively.
We’ll assist you in accessing funding from the New Zealand government’s Tertiary Education Commission, and work closely to ensure the programme suits your organisation.
Our service may be a combination of:
- Workplace literacy needs analysis
- Learning design aligned to business outcomes
- Workplace literacy and numeracy strategy development
- Small group facilitated learning
- Link learning to workplace examples and scenarios
- Smartening up workplace documentation
- On-job learning aids